Fire Prevention Tips
A few steps to help make your family safe:
1) Go over your families home evacuation plan and meeting spot.
2) Teach all family members how to dial 911 and what information to give the dispatcher
3) Go over some steps to prevent fires in the home with children and elderly family members
4) Keep all ignition sources away from children and elderly family members.
5) Practice "E.D.I.T.H." with all family members
(Exit Drills In The Home)
Also remember to practice good fire prevention when having a campfire.
And always remember:
CHANGE YOUR CLOCK...... CHANGE YOUR SMOKE DETECTOR BATTERY!
Smoke Detectors Save Lives